Not everyone is a graphic designer. However, if you are running a small blog or a small business, you will need graphics. Hiring a designer might not be a possibility with strict budgetary constraints. This is where DesignCap fits in. Even with its free tools, you can create stunning graphics that you are free to use on your blog or business website. Yes, there are many tools that you cannot use with the free-tier plan, but whatever you have with the free option is good enough to let you get your hands dirty with designing! Claim our exclusive DesignCap Coupon Code now and grab its amazing benefits.
DesignCap & 50% DesignCap Coupon Code
DesignCap is an exclusive design tool that in many ways similar to other tools like Canva, Trello even Adobe Spark, and you essentially get a bunch of templates you can choose from or you can select your own custom size to create the content that you want.
It is a web-based graphic design software made to simplify and streamline many standard graphic design jobs. Using DesignCap you can create social media graphics like Facebook covers and post images, professional images for your Instagram posts, create YouTube thumbnails for your videos, posters and flyers, banners, brochures, and business cards, infographics, etc.
You can even create different types of presentations using its enormous templates. You can create graphic designs from scratch using a blank canvas or use many of the professionally designed pre-made templates.
Ease of Use + DesignCap Coupon Code
DesignCap is an easy-to-use online designing tool. Even if you are a beginner you can end up creating the graphics that will compel you to tap your own shoulders. You don’t need any kind of guide to start with this. Thousands of pre-made templates, icons library, photos library, background options make your designing work very smooth, fast, and focused. So don’t delay. Make use of this wonderful opportunity to grab the limited-time DesignCap Coupon Code.
Huge Template Library
DesignCap consists of a massive template library pre-listed in the tool from where you can find marketing templates, document templates, social media, or event templates and you can also choose current popular templates and further drill down by topic. They include infographics, presentation, invitation, poster, YouTube channel art, and Facebook cover.
Once you have chosen the template to start with, you can then edit the template to suit your needs. The DesignCap editor paves the way for making changes to your design. You can modify existing elements by clicking on them and making changes. You can replace any element with a new photo from its library or add other elements like shapes, and icons to your design.
Also, you can add new text or edit the existing text. You can even add modules that combine icons or images with text into cohesive content blocks as well. The background color can also be changed. Once you complete your design, you can download it or save it for editing later. There are also options in DesignCap to share your design via social media channels.
Photos & Charts + DesignCap Coupon Code
DesignCap has millions of photos in its library that will help you enhance your design. It has not added animation functionalities or video creating options in its software. As such it does not confuse you and you get a clean and focused editing environment for the graphics. However, the presentations have the option of transitions but that does not count for what we are referring to for the graphics.
The tool has several chart styles including line, column, bar, pie, and area. Clicking one opens the chart editor where you can add data to a built-in spreadsheet. You can also import data. Take advantage of our exclusive DesignCap Coupon Code and explore all its features at a lower cost.
DesignCap offers you quick-to-use modules such as steps, timelines, options, and much more. These modules are time-savers for many who want to use a process graphic or maybe a pricing graphic with multiple options.
Steps to Create a Free DesignCap Account
- Go to designcap.com and you will be directed to its home page.
- Click on the SignUp-Free button in the top right corner. You’ll see the Sign-Up box pop up.
- You can use your Facebook or Google account to sign up or use your email address and choose a password.
- Click Sign Up.
- You’ll have to go through a couple more steps.
- Choose the type of organization
- Choose your role and finally get a confirmation message
- Check your email for a confirmation message and then click on the link in the email.
- You can click on the login now link and you’ll be logged into your DesignCap account.
- You are now ready to start creating your massive pieces with the DesignCap.
DesignCap Pricing & DesignCap Coupon Code
DesignCap is free to use but they also have a couple of premium plans with more features, functionality, and templates. The pricing details are as follows:
- Free Plan – $0, limited templates, 5 image uploads, save 5 designs
- Basic Plan – $4.99 per month, unlimited templates, 100 image uploads, save 100 designs
- Plus Plan – $5.99 per month, 1000 image uploads, save 1000 designs
To enjoy more savings on this tool, redeem our limited-time DesignCap Coupon Code soon before it expires!
- Rich Templates & Resources – Get access to countless templates and resources to boost your creativity. There’s loads of stuff, loads of icon shapes, photos, and more. Having all these things available and accessible in one place really great.
- Save Time & Money – This mainly depends on what you’re going to use this tool for. If you genuinely need creative then this tool could save you some time and money.
- No Skill Needed – For any kind of design work, some skill is needed but for using this tool for designing purposes, you don’t need any specific skill.
- Powerful Tools – DesignCap has simple yet powerful editing tools to enable you to customize the design the way you want.
- One of the easiest and most affordable tools for making infographics.
- Unique features that make it stand out, like the modules and the graph creator.
- Robust template library for most categories (especially infographics, cards, invitations, posters, and other marketing designs).
- Search millions of icons to find the perfect one right from your project dashboard.
- Hundreds of poster and flyer templates available
- Convenient and quick: no download or registration required
- Has no video creation functionality
- Animation cannot be created
- Lacks many advanced designing tools
- Can’t make icons multiple colors unless you’re using the ones provided on a template.
- Template library for social media graphics (especially Pinterest) is a bit lacking.
- The photo library appears to be made up entirely of Pixabay photos.
- Social media headers don’t have “safe areas” to help you avoid putting important elements behind your profile pic.
DesignCap is an excellent designing software that is most suited for beginners who are stepping into the designing field. It’s worth it for the infographic, modules, and graph features. The costs of designing and creating professional posters are reduced dramatically and the whole process is greatly accelerated.
The software provides users with a wide selection of poster and flyer templates that they can easily customize and enhance with elements such as photos, fonts, colors, and more. Grab our DesignCap Coupon Code now and explore the tool at a surprising price.